Significant Thoughts from the Successful to Help You Flourish!
If someone wants to learn to speak the French language well, who might they listen to? Maybe a Frenchman who speaks it well? If one wants to learn to play tennis well, they should listen to established tennis players? Common Sense?
So, if someone wants to become a winner in life whom should they listen to – the poor and unsuccessful OR the very successful? Here’s thoughts from those who have amassed great fortunes or helped others achieve them.
1- “Give me a stock clerk with a goal & I’ll give you a man who will make history! Give me one without a goal & I’ll give you a stock clerk.” – JC Penny
2- “A plan is nothing unless it degenerates into work!” – Peter Drucker
3- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4- “If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.” – John D. Rockefeller
5- “80% of success is just showing up.” – Woody Allen
6- “Talent is ONLY the starting point.” – Irving Berlin, composer
7- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8- “Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.” ― Sir Walter Scott
9- “You do not pay the price of success; you enjoy the price of success.” – Zig Ziglar
10- “Its fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
11- “It is better to emulate success than create mediocrity.” – Zig Ziglar
12- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” - Bill Cosby
13- “A great attitude is not the result of success; success is the result of a great attitude.” -Earl Nightingale
14- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure . . It just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert Schuller
15- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
16- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
17- “Learning is not compulsory . . neither is survival.” – W. Edwards Deming.
18- “Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly.” – Senator Robert Kennedy
19- “Pessimism is an excuse for not trying – and a guarantee to a personal failure.” – President, Bill Clinton
20- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
21- “You can have everything in life you want if you just give enough other people what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
I love being around the successful and listening to them. My life is changed daily as I learn their secrets of success. However, the next step is to implement what I have learned. Nothing is accomplished until it is into practice!
- Encouragement! ShareYou are Poised for Success! You are created by God for success! Don’t let anything deter you! Remember: You are...
- 15 AWESOME QUOTATIONS BY SPORTS HEROES ShareKey Statements that Shaped the Lives of Sports Legends 1- “100% of the shots you don’t take, never go in.”...
- Key Quotations from Famous Authors ShareSignificant thought from Writers Who Shaped America 1) “Truth holds the world together.” – Hans Christian Anderson 2) “If one...
- How to Get More Out of Life ShareWhy Give Presents Willingly! There is a little known principle – seldom (if ever) taught in school – vital in...
- Quality Quotations for Business ShareHave You Forgotten the Importance of Quality? We’ve all be disappointed in the Quality we’ve received in products, services, employee...